PDC Telecommunication Services Sdn Bhd is a Network Facilities Provider and Network Service Provider licensee registered with the Malaysian Communications & Multimedia Commission (MCMC). The company is looking for suitable and dynamic candidates for the following position:
Job Scope and Responsibility:
The Senior Finance Manager / Chief Financial Officer (CFO) position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. Principal accountabilities are:
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax.
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems.
- Implement operational best practices.
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost- effective benefits package.
- Oversee the issuance of financial information.
- Report financial results to the board of directors.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Arrange for debt and equity financing.
- Maintain banking relationship.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Degree / Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or related professional qualification (ACCA / CIMA / MICPA / ASCPA).
- At least 10 years working experience in the related field is required in this position.
- Relevant experience in system review, management report, budgetary reports, financial analysis report.
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and able to perform multitasking duties.
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to submit their application with a detailed updated resume stating current & expected salary and CGPA points together with a recent passport-sized photograph and copies of relevant certificates (including final academic transcript) to the following address, before 22nd February 2018 :-
PDC TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES SDN BHD (9761-V)
1-12A-12A, Suntech @ Penang Cybercity,
Lintang Mayang Pasir 3, Bandar Bayan Baru,
11950 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang.
Tel: 604-640 6644 Fax: 604-640 6640
Email: email@example.com (CEO Office)
Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified